Saturday, February 22, 2014

Isn't Life Interesting??

I have been away for a while.. I am sorry about that..

I found this new app on my phone called Day One where you can log a journal, associate each entry with a picture of your day..
IT IS AWESOME!

But I have neglected this kind of public journal in the process of just being busy and trying to keep all my stuff on track!

My wife and I recently welcomed a brand new darling baby into our lives on Dec 27,  2013. 
We welcomed a brand new doggy into our lives Remy, Pure lab!! 
and we welcomed a brand new home into our lives, Bluffdale, Utah..

Needless to say, things have been busy.. We feel unbelievably blessed for all we have!
I ran across an enlightening quote from my good friend Doug Neilsen,
ie; http://www.dougspeaks.com/?vm=r

He sends me "Doug's Daily Dose of Power" everyday, he is super consistent and you can get this as well if you visit his website that I posted up there by his name, go down on his home page to daily quotes and add your email, he sends ONLY the QUOTES, no solicitation I promise;

"Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become
 bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build
you up so you can be all that you were intended to be."

--Samuel Johnson

I love this quote for a couple reasons..
My life has been SO INTERESTING the passed 6-8 months..
I am transitioning career paths,
I am getting back into school,
I have gained A LOT of perspective in these transitions,
but also kind of felt like at times that everything was going wrong and ALMOST losing the message of this Blog title and what I have tried to live my life under the powerful statement of:
Conquering Your Mountain!!!

Any mindset that we choose to let enter our brains, is just that
IT'S A CHOICE!
Or as I like to call it;
A SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!

I wanted to check in and update, and just say that I am grateful for perspective,
I am very grateful for supportive friends and family..
I am grateful for my little family,
I am grateful my little baby girl Shiloh Khloe is 3 today!  I am so proud of her!!
I am so grateful for God in my life!

I am grateful for this life that is indeed oh so interesting! 

I hope all that read this will continue to Conquer Your Mountain
and WIN!

God Bless all   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment