Friday, March 19, 2010

Good things are happening!

Alot has happened! WOW- what an incredibly productive week I have had! I thought Spring break should have been chill? ha ha-

Let me get started-
Wed. I went to a speaking seminar with Jason my bro with the NSA (National Speakers Association) and they had an incredible line up! Dan Clark, Brad Barton, Jaon Hewlett and more.. Jason and I sat through almost 10 hours of motivational speeches that were incredible~!

Earlier that day.. I interviewed Brad Barton and he talked to me about how to start a business speaking and doing what I love to do, and encouraged me so much to do it and start it! He said to me something so awesome- "hey Josh, let's be friends ok, I would appreciate your friendship!"

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment