Monday, February 14, 2011

INSANITY P90X! (And Valentines)


Are you ready to get Insane? Starting week 7 of Insanity on this lovely Valentines day. I have lost 15 pounds so far although I feel like I lose 10 pounds every time I do this crazy "Insane" workout! It kicks my trash on a daily basis, 6 days a week and I love it. Once I finish Insanity I am going to combine the craziness of P90X as well as Insanity in the same workout routine and be prepared for a daily butt kicking that I have never experienced in my life! I hope everyone has a lovely Valentines day with your significant other and enjoys this day of love. My wife is due any day with my little girl and we are very excited about this. Are you getting Insane with the Hills of Life you are Conquering? If not I challenge you to get Insane and Run the Hills of Life!

-Josh out

No comments:

Post a Comment