Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HELLO- HELLO!

Forgive me everyone I am a little hyper cause I am runnin' off of pure adreneline! I have been at work since 9PM working! I wanted to post something that is really inspiring me at the moment! Two words: TONY ROBBINS- oh my goodness he is a power house! I am listening to his seminar called "POWER TALK" It is incredible stuff, the only down side is- its on a tape so I have to listen to it in my car and no where else! I mean I can't walk into a Best Buy and say; "Hey could we go back in time and find me a walk-man please?" They would laugh me out the door! ha ha
Seriously though, he is amazing! My brother who is helping me so very much with my quest to inspiring the world with my message gave me a whole costco box of huggies full of tapes and books to listen to so I can refine my skills and inspire, inspire, inspire! Its glorious! HAVE AN INCREDIBLE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment