Monday, April 25, 2011

Living Well With MS

Tomorrow I will be going to the lovely Ogden, Utah to speak on how I have personally lived well with MS! I will get to be speaking along side my Neurologist Dr. Foley as well the opportunity to share my 3 points of how I have been able to live well with MS. The people that hired me are responsible for the drug that I inject once a week and am so grateful for the incredible science and technology that has been given to me at this time.. I am given the privilege to speak quite a bit for this incredible company (Biogen Idec) I am so grateful to speak and share my nuggets of wisdom, inspiration, Motivation, and Hope! My main point that I am focusing on tomorrow is; "Having an attitude of gratitude" and how powerful that is! It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment