Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Conquering My Mountain


As Most of you know (or if you don't that's ok) I have been on the battleground fighting the incurable disease of Multiple Sclerosis since January 1, 2009. It has been a very interesting fight thus far to say the least, but has made me stronger in my day to day life mentally, physically, and spiritually!
I am very grateful for this strength. I have been using certain
"weapons" to fight this battle: healthy diet, drug of choice called Avonex, and a supplement called Pro-Argi9 that has helped my Avonex to be most effective! I am able to work out on a daily basis, run, play sports as I did when I was a child, and Conquer Mountains! Hence the name of my blog! I had the pleasure of Conquering Mount Olympus which is a 9,000 foot climb of death back in October of 2010 as well as Monday, June 27, 2011! Both times it kicked my trash, but I kicked back and LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! I will continue to kick back at any and every obstacle that comes my way. I challenge everyone that reads this blog post to put a smile on your face when you have an obstacle in your life and push, kick, or slap your way up the mountain that you are conquering! And I challenge you to Conquer Your Mountain!

I leave you with a quote from the incredible Mother Teresa:


“I never will understand all the good that a simple smile can accomplish.”

- Mother Teresa

-JHew Out

No comments:

Post a Comment