Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Will Live This Day As If It Is My Last




I have lived with scroll IV for 30 days, and although I am still struggling with looking at myself as "Nature's Greatest Miracle", I know that NO ONE on this earth is able to give what I can and is as Unique as I am whether it be in in the message I speak on, or how I can help change and improve someones life in a positive way! I loved scroll IV and will continue to strive to truly believe that I am indeed Nature's Greatest Miracle!

I am now on Scroll V and am loving the looks of this! It is a scroll that if everyone lived by it would change the world and make everyone a whole lot different and more effective as human beings in a BIG WAY! I will live this day as if it is my last! I LOVE IT, and encourage those searching for anything in your lives to live by this principal every day. If you have the courage to do this it would be near impossible for you to fail at any en devour you attempt in your lifetime. I encourage every one reading this to start living this day as if it were your last and YOU WILL SUCCEED! Refer to this quote often for encouragement:

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Winston Churchill



-JHew Out

No comments:

Post a Comment